Monday, October 28, 2013

Running on empty!!


Rachael Ray

Finding the time to blog has been nearly impossible lately, between doctors appointments, working and keeping up with the families random activities I have been running on E. Luckily I have Alex to keep me sane or I may just explode:)

Nothing to exciting has happened since my last post, We have had a few doctors appointments to check on our little man and everything is going well. I have even gotten my appetite back! :) Which is a good thing because the doctor said I was a little under-weight for my pregnancy. I have started to notice that I have a few food cravings now, such as pineapple and pretzels. Chocolate is still a favorite and Eggo waffles in the morning are a must for me! Work is going well and everyone is starting to notice the bump ;) and they all have so many questions!! Most of which I can barley even answer myself. haha! 1st time mommy problems! Anyway working has been great for me but it also drains me like crazy!!

Alex started his new job today! He is so excited and I am too, however; he works from 3pm to 1am :( Bed time wont be the same but at least I get to wake up to his pretty face:) haha. Fingers crossed he likes it!

My little sister Katie moved down to Florida from Ohio this past week, so thats cool! Its nice to have someone else to hang out with. Even if she gets on my nerves a little ;) haha. Just kidding Katie!!

The family went to a pumpkin patch a few days ago to try to get into "fall". Its just to hot outside to believe it!! I mean its 88' today, Im pretty sure people are wearing mittens up north hah. I cant say I miss the cold all that much but I kinda wish it was a little more like fall. It was kinda cool the other day and at night we can sleep with the windows open so thats always exciting!

However not as exciting as going home to ohio for the holidays:) I cannot wait!

Also looking for a great photographer to take some maternity shots! If anyone knows of anyone in the or near the Bradenton, Fl area let me know! :)


xoxoxo
Mandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment