Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Miami Memories.

“There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” 

I absolutely love this quote! Who knows if Honest Abe was the one who actually said this but I would like to think that he did. I mean thats a pretty honest thing to say! hah

I like to start every post off with a quote because it is usually what inspires me to write.
What are some of your favorite quotes? Share them below! Who knows maybe it will inspire something new.

As I have said before I lived in Miami, Florida a few months back. Now usually I am a picture-a-holic, Im often asked why I choose to take some of the pictures I do, and honestly half the time I don't even remember! Well in Miami I didn't take to many, not for lack of memories I wanted to keep but just because I was to busy living in the moment! Over the summer I met some amazing people. Some who I hope to keep in touch with in the years to come. The two guys in most of these pictures with Alex and I are the kindest, most honest and most entertaining guys I have ever met! 

Romo is a guy who has been through hell and back and still wears a smile on his face. He is always there to help you but will also be very straight forward, as he says he always calls a spade a spade! Alex and Romo have been friends and co-workers for 6 years now and I know I can speak for Alex when I say he cherishes their friendship and I am so blessed to have met him and have him impact my life the way he has. 

Flynn is the funniest guy I know! I can say that honestly. He is the youngest guy that they worked with this summer but is wiser than his years. Flynn is a hard working guy who has also had some really hard times. No matter how upset I would be Flynn would always find a way to cheer me up. During my 1st few weeks of pregnancy I was sick a lot and if Alex was busy and I needed help he was right there. He honestly has become one of my best friends and I am so blessed to have met him, as is Alex. 

So here is Miami in a nut-shell! :)




From left to right: Alex, Me, Flynn and Romo.
Since Alex and I are from Cincinnati we love skyline and man were we happy to find out that there was one only a few minutes from us.  Clearly we made some new Skyline lovers<3

Weird little turkey-chicken that I gave bread to ONE time and he came back at the same time for a WEEK!!

One of the pools in our complex:)


Flynn, Romo and Alex 




Miami Beach :)
 Here is to life long friends! Love you guys<3

xoxo 
Mandi






No comments:

Post a Comment