Thursday, October 3, 2013

Coming soon: February 14, 2014.

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
Dr. Seuss

I am filled with joy and excitement! This morning when I "woke" up ( I use the word woke loosely because I am pretty sure I didn't actually fall asleep last night due to the excitement!) I was a mess of nerves!

What if something is wrong?
Have I been eating well enough? 
Have my vitamins been working? 

So many things where going through my head!

What if we get a girl? Could I handle a little me? - that thought alone is enough to scare someone! haha.
What if we get a boy? I know NOTHING about being a boy! Boys eat dirt and play with worms! Oh and then there is the part where if it is a boy then I know he will act just like Alex! Dont get me wrong Alex is the funniest person ever but I know I will get pranked daily and I am sure they will come up with plans to scare mommy!

So anyway we are on our way to the doctors, Alex, Myself and Mom. Alex is on his phone in the back seat, Mom is driving and I am being forced to drink orange juice and water! Might I add that I had just brushed my teeth so the OJ tasted horrible!!

We checked in at the doctors and waited for what felt like FOREVER but in reality was only ten minutes and the ultra sound tech came out and took us to our room. The room was huge! They had this flat screen in front of the bed I laid on so I could see the ultra sound right in front of me, and mom and alex watched as well. He put the WARMED jelly stuff ( Thank the lord it was warm, My ob's is freezing!) on my belly and started showing us our little jelly bean. At 1st I couldn't make out anything and I could tell that Alex was a little lost as well and then finally he started show us arms ( only two!), legs and feet ( two of each!) and the heart and head! Then he asked the big question!
Do you want to know the sex?
-OF COURSE WE DID! I couldn't wait anymore!!


Baby Hazy is a BOY! 
When our tech said boy, tears swelled my eyes! ( Alex's too!) At that moment I realized that I was going to be a mommy and that my little man would be just as wonderful as his father. Sure they may play jokes on me and laugh at silly things but thats why I fell in love with Alex, and knowing that my little man is going to be just like his father makes me love him that much more! Plus now I will have a big brother to watch out for the little girls I hope to get down the road! ;)

So here we are, This is my Family and I love them both to death:) 


Infinite X's and O's 
Mandi <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment