Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Amazing Adventures of Mandi and Alex.



“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”  - Karl Lagerfeld



      While cleaning out my iphone to make room for the new ios 7 update I realized I have so many pictures and then I thought "Who better to share them with than my fellow bloggers!" Enjoy!! :)

This is our doggie Carter! He loves to play frisbee golf with his daddy.


My 1st subway ride! Going to downtown Baltimore! 
Inner Harbor-Baltimore Maryland. 
Spencer at Dick's Last Resort! 
Flynn at Dick's Last Resort! 1st time ever!! 
Alex and I loved our stylish bibs, and awesome hats! 

Gotta love this picture<3
Downtown Baltimore in a DRAGON PADDLE BOAT!!

1st time in DC!! Gotta love all of the history and laughs! 

1st street vendor hotdog! I know I know it is probably the same hot dog you can make at home, but I had never bought a street hot dog. Needless to say I was so excited! 
Vietnam War memorial, Im not to sure if Henry F Nugent is family or not but hey we have the same last name! Thats pretty cool in my book. Thanks for your service Henry! 
Fist bumping President Abe! 
Honest Abe:)
Pound it! 
Fingers crossed nothing crashes into the reflection pool like in EVERY movie based in DC! haha:)
White House:)

Chicago White Sox game:) 



The game was so hot! Here we all are sweaty and gross! 


The Bean-Downtown Chicago! 
Reflection<3
    Well now that we have seen all of the amazing times we had in Baltimore and Chicago (Miami's Pictures will come in another post!) Now let me show you why Alex is my best friend and why I love him oh so much:)


We fight crime together! 

How could you not fall in love with that smile:)

We pinky promise in the middle of grocery stores <3

And last but not least we work out together and we are always pushing each other to be the best us we can:)



 So there you have it, five months of the Amazing Adventure's of Mandi and Alex!
(Coming soon- The Adventures of Miami!)









































No comments:

Post a Comment