Monday, September 16, 2013

Our little one:)



A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.-Author Unknown


My last post was long and I apologize for that but I have so much to share:) So here we are, the proud new owners of a growing baby! Since I am just starting this blog I didn't share any of my 1st trimester, which honestly was a little rough. I had a hard time with morning and all day sickness:( Luckily I had Alex to help me and he has been so understanding. However, now we are in the 2nd trimester and I am finally feeling so much better!! Since we just moved we had to find a new doctor and we had a 16 week ultra sound done and we got to see our little munchkin! He or she was an active little thing and made very dramatic arm movements. Everyone says that our baby is already as dramatic as I am! I just laugh at them! haha. Anyway we are so excited and I can not wait to share our journey with you all! We find out the sex of baby hasenzahl or baby hazy for short on October 3rd!!! Ahhh! I can not wait, and either can my mom! She is dying to go shopping, and honestly I am ok with that! Here is our little drama queen or king! You can see baby's little are bent and on his/her head:)
Mommy and Daddy cant wait to meet you little one! We love you already. Infinite x's and o's!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment